top of page

Find Support

Helpful Information

I'm struggling with my finances. Is there any support available?

If you're struggling with finances please click to get in touch with the Money Advice Service who provide free and impartial money advice.

We can also highly recommend CAP (Christians Against Poverty) who provide free help if you're struggling with debt, finding work or any other financial troubles.

MCP can also help families with applications to the Family Fund who offer small grants to help support families with disabled or seriously ill children.

I need additional educational support for my child. Who can provide this?

MCP offers educational support to GCSE students, specifically aimed at students who are unlikely to attain a passing grade in their Maths and English exams. You can find out more about the programme here.

However MCP can recommend the services of FAEC who are experts in distance learning and online tutoring in a range of subjects. FAEC also covers topics for primary school students as well.

I've recently moved to Medway. Where can I find access to local services?

All local services you need should be possible to find on the local council website. Below are a few key links relating to:

If you struggle finding any info or need to get in touch with a council representative you can do this:

By Phone - 01634 333 333

In Person - Book Here
By Letter - Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR

bottom of page